Psicofonia=EVP

I procrastinate a lot and so I didn't really write anything today. Nooot that my goal is to write something everyday (time doesn't allow it) but I should at least write something tonight right? Right.

But again, I had no time so instead I supposed I should talk about what I want to do and why I decided on this tittle.

My writing has always been mostly memoir and this time it's not going to be too different. However the things I want to focus on this time around are mostly dealing with my family and the past, not necessarily me. It'll be a bit of fiction and non-fictions since it will be mostly me making meaning of what I know and what I've heard rather than actually going in and interrogating my family.

But yeeeeah. Woo writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Una loca, loca perdida.

Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.